Tuesday, September 6, 2011

There is no elevator to success ..

I work in a software house which is on 4th floor of a building. Believe me it's hell when you climb 74 stairs twice a day, sometime more than 3, 4 times. Yesterday when I was entering in building a girl asked me where this office is. I was like follow me, after crossing 3 floors, she was so exhausted and said "Are you sure that office is there?" I laughed and asked her to come one more floor. 


So everyone who comes to our building asks us why there's no elevator. So the management played a trick and placed a new board on the junction of 2nd and 3rd floor saying


There's no elevator to Success, you have to take stairs.

There's no elevator to Success, you have to take stairs.
[Image Source: Google Images]
 It worked for me. *winks*

5 comments:

  1. ohhh there in no lift in your office:/? Me to ek weak mai smart ho jaon ager daily 74 stairs bhaaaaaah hehehe ohhh there in no lift in your office:/? Me to ek weak mai smart ho jaon ager daily 74 stairs bhaaaaaah hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe im trying from last three years .. inki stairs nay mera kuch nahi bigara :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very clever and so true!! Thanks for finding me, I'm happily following you too :)

    Happy Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Think of the added calories you burn! And that was very clever :D

    ReplyDelete