Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Woh Humsafar Tha ...

I've no interest in Television dramas, and new drama series which is making people crazy couldn't help to get into television. Yes I'm talking about "Humsafar". I was checking the craze around about this drama and the title song. Till now I never get a chance to watch the drama but I'm totally in the spell of this song these days (listening from last four days on repeat) which I was listening on the recommendation of many people around. It's a must listen with awesome poetry.


I cried many times listening this song. I have no idea what I'm relating with it. Think I should watch this drama as well to cry more and satisfy the cry baby inside me lol. Till then listening this track on repeat. 

Adaavatein theen..Taghaaful thaa…
Ranjishein theen Magar….
Bicharne walay main sab kuch thaa Bewafai na thi…

No comments:

Post a Comment